I am looking rishta for my pretty sister on behalf of my parents zaroorat rishta for marriage

0

 I am looking rishta for my pretty sister on behalf of my parents


(Direct contact) : shorturl.at/kyBP5
Gender: Female
Height :5.4
Age: 22
Complexion: white
Cast : Mughal
Marital Status: Khullar le Hai
City: Rawalpindi
Education Detail
Qualification: matric
Family Details:
1. Father: prvite job
2. Mother .death
3. Brother: 2
4. Sisters : no
5. Married : no brother married
Address:
1. Current city : Islamabad
2.Hometown: rawalpindi
Requirements:
1.Age limit : 25/30
2. Height :Above 5.8
3. City : Rawalpind& Islamabad
4. Cast :Any cast
5.Sect :Sunni
6.well educated & well settled.
7. Girl residence after marriage: Islamabad, Rawalpindi
8. Any other Demands: ingle, never married
Interested candidates, please inbox your profile



Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top